Go to content Go to menu


Plants reduction

The aquarium works well. The Easy Life Profito fertilizer I had bought by mistake, already finished. I restarted the use of Seachem Flourish. I reduced the application of Tetra Crypto-Dunger to two tablets after the water change. It seems the algae got reduced.

I relocated the Echinodorus plants not to be in the center and put the wood with the Anubias plant to the center. I removed Anubius from the stones. I reduced some of the plants – extracted them from the gravel which I cleaned before putting them back.

The Ram cichlid (Mikrogeophagus ramirezi) I had almost for a year, died. An Angelfish (Pterophyllum scalare) and a Siamise algae eater (Crossocheilus siamensis) I had since the beginning, also died.



Add comment

Overview of comments

There have not been any comments added yet.